Counsel and Connections
How may we help you?
Unique ideas require unique strategies. New concepts are constantly being refined. Strengthening internal operations may require an external lens. For individuals and organizations, assistance is a phone call away.
CPAC staff is available to meet with you free of charge to discuss your ideas or strategies and offer advice, knowledge and additional resources. Our staff is knowledgeable in many areas of organizational capacity and has experience working with individual artists as well. We look forward to meeting with you to support your needs. To set up an appointment or to have an initial conversation, call our office at (216) 575-0331 or contact us via email.
Here are some examples of what we’ve discussed with others:
- Strategic planning
- Developing a business plan, including examples
- Fundraising options and strategies
- Board development and recruitment suggestions
- Starting a nonprofit or for profit arts or culture organization
- Communication and branding strategies
- Audience building
- Program design and special initiatives
Was this helpful? Give us feedback